December 21, 2013

Celebrating international Womb Twin Day today!

Today is international Womb Twin Day - a day of remembrance in honor of our lost twins who didn't make it to this world. This day was chosen because it is also Winter Solstice, the darkest day before the light. I know that I didn't even know how dark my world was until I found this work, healed, and got to the light...so it is a very fitting day to symbolize our journey. This month also marks a notable time in Womb Twin history with the announcement of Althea Hayton's retirement. Our fearless leader is moving out of her role as Chairman of Womb Twin, so her passage also signifies transition...how can we make this time of darkness a time of light and hope for our community? We all need to step up and be the champions and leaders of this cause, it's up to us now and let us be grateful that we found this path at a time when Althea was so available to us. THANK YOU ALTHEA, we will forever be grateful to you for your genius to think of this, your dedication and courage to see it through and your love, caring support and supreme generosity of spirit. We got Althea's spark and now it's up to us to go light fires in the world and not let the embers die out. Don't let all her hard work fade at a time when more womb twins in need are coming to fruition every day. To do my part, as the only healer in the world trained under Althea's supervision, I realize I can't do it alone so I have decided to harness technology to create a healing portal to allow womb twins all over the world to heal themselves and each other. Twindr.com will be rolled out in early 2014 so if you're interested in joining please email me your contact info at moniglam@gmail.com. More info to come soon. This year I feel so far down the healing path that I don't feel any particular rituals are needed, I remember my womb twins in my heart all the time. And my twin appears in the form of pennies, though not as often anymore because I've healed, but last night there were two on the subway platform where I stood, she included one for her identical twin she lost (we were fraternals who each absorbed identicals very early) so that was her way to tell me she was celebrating womb twin day too! I am celebrating womb twin day today, me and my twins' birthday tomorrow, my twin's death the following day so that takes me right to Christmas Eve and Christmas. But my holidays will be spent working on Twindr.com because I'm so inspired to get it going, particularly after a an amazing session this week with a new womb twin survivor from Texas who found in this work the miracle he prayed for and that makes it all worthwhile. Happy Holidays starting with Womb Twin Day! Monica - USA

No comments:

Post a Comment