August 08, 2010

Making memorials for your womb twins

I was wondering yesterday - let's make an IN MEMORIAM page on the main Womb Twin web site for womb twins from all around the world.  It would make an amazing public statement to see dozens - probably hundreds - of memorial plaques up there on the net!

I thought of a scheme where a womb twin survivor, for a small fixed sum donation, could choose to send a special image to Wombtwin.com HQ  (or select from a set of images already provided) with their name, their twin's name and a few words (no more than 6 words in fact)  and we at HQ  could create a little plaque that could go on the page and be there for the world to see, for as long as that person wishes.

Here is a rough example of what the page could look like (click the link here to see a experimental  sample page) - if you click each little memorial image then you will see an enlarged version in a small window.

IN MEMORIAM

What does everyone think of this idea? Is that the way to do it? Ideas please.

What could we do about triplets?

Feedback, ideas and comments please!

2 comments:

  1. Althea....I LOVE the memorial page for our wombtwins....the logo, everything about it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it

    Josephine Ludwig
    St. Louis, MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay..so...I see I was confused when I made the comment above...am still having trouble actually finding the PAGE....SO I like using the wombtwin logo, I like picking from images, I would be okay with the logo as is except with pink for me for girls, background of water for the page, different fonts for options for your twins name and statement,would be fantastic if we could put the logo on the keychain that is already available to purchase and personalize it with either blue for boys or pink for girls. I think each twin should get their own plaque/logo/key chain.
    My thoughts so far
    Love, Josephine (Jo)

    ReplyDelete