August 15, 2010

Stepping into Space

As a womb twin survivor who's pretty much "done" in terms of healing, next week I'm giving everything up (lncluding food & personal hygiene!) to do a week long retreat. Will be living on a diet of low glycaemic juice, doing minduflness excercises & enduring enemas, compensated for by having massage & walks in shady woodland!

Whatever happens as a result of this week away is ok as I've let go of attachment to any outcome for my life; instead I'm open to what I'm called to do. This seems like stepping off the "floor of familiarity" into space, trusting that I'm looked after & that Divinge Guidance is there. My job is to listen & be still enough. When we are slow down & are still, that's when magic can enter our lives. There is a brilliant quote about one of our greatest causes of unhappiness being unable to sit still & alone with ourselves. As we progress along our healing path, that's most definitely true.

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. You're awfully brave! I have had the misfortune of enduring above mentioned enema...SHUDDER! For medical procedure not a wellness health retreat. I can appreciate your quest for health, But there is also a wonderful suggestion that any amount of dis-ease will create disease, wouldn't the discomfort of the offending procedure nullify the prime directive? Just a thought...If you seek guidance, you will find it.Enjoy the quietness of your meditations. Remember to breathe! Live in peace and peace will live in you!

    ReplyDelete