August 25, 2010

My journey to being a twin was interrupted when my twin died and completed when I found Wombtwin Survivors.
The pieces of the puzzle were collected over a period of about 30 years; from a question from my mother when I was on Maternity secondment, to a vision of my twin's death, to reading Althea's work. The pieces just all fell into place; my soul knew the truth and the truth set me free.

My work as an Aman Cara takes me into many of the nooks and crannies of the soul....of others....so understanding some of my own is revealing to say the least.
I knew I was searching for something........but what?
I knew I was different to everyone I know......but why?
I knew I wanted relationships which were deep, intense and personal........but why doesn't anyone else?
I knew I would never know.............but I was wrong.

I am a twin. My brother died before we were born. I am not alone there are others like me and they too want the kind of relationship I want.
I have already felt connected to Althea, like a big sister, and Andrew, in Ireland, like a brother. I have other 'siblings' out in the world. Men and women who lost their twin before they could even know them; but they did know them and that makes life very confusing.

The New Testament of the Bible was written in Greek and translated into English. English is a very limited language in many ways and the translators translated two Greek words with one English word......"know".
The two Greek words mean...'to know intellectually' and ....'to know by special relationship'. We did not know (intellectually) our twins, but we did know (have a special relationship with) them.

Listen to your heart and follow your peace. You are not alone.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for your enlightening words. I had a light bulb moment...I din't realize that the need for deep, intense relationships was a wts thing. I just thought it was a scorpio thing. It makes sence though, if you watch a set of twins in action, there is definately a tuned in connection. Same with us, only our other half we will see on the other side of life.
    Little by little, the understanding expands, making the experience a easier to not just survive but to have a victoriously fulfilled life!

    ReplyDelete